The Group specialises in the carriage of a diverse variety of dry bulk products through its subsidiaries and dedicated sub-contractors, utilising both conventional tipping trailers, tankers and specialist walking floor trailers.
The dry bulk products carried are typically for agricultural based industries, the waste recycling sector and sand and aggregates for industrial and construction use.
The Group has the capability and willingness to undertake any aspect of dry bulk haulage, whatever a customers need might be. To make an enquiry about our services please fill in the enquiry form below or call us on the number alongside the form.
Several of our group companies have a long history of working with the agricultural sector throughout the UK. Products typically delivered to businesses through our distribution network include:
- Fertilisers and animal feed directly to farm sites
- The collection of cereals and malt directly from farms, production plants and distribution centres.
- Supply of equestrian surfaces such as fibre and sand. We also provide own branded blended products that can be made to your individual requirements.
Our site-to-site deliveries for the industrial sector typically involve transporting aggregate construction materials such as gravel, sand, rock, basalt etc. which will eventually be used in construction projects for filling materials, road surfaces or ballast in the railway network.
We also offer several aggregate products directly to customers, including:
- Mined rock salt for clearing snow and ice – although a seasonal winter product, we always keep some stock available so we can deliver this product to our customers all year round.
- Our supply arrangements for fertiliser products includes Gypsum, Calcium Lime, off-spec. fertiliser products and compost.
If you are interested in supply and delivery of our bulk products, please contact us today.
Waste & Recycling
We also have considerable experience gained through recycling companies throughout the UK, transporting waste items between public drop-off locations, sorting centers and other facilities in the recycling network.
The walking floor trailer fleet operated by J&J Ward offers various carrying capacities for the carriage of household waste, recycled products, woodchip and other similar products for which these trailers are required or desirable.
The group operates a purpose-built workshop in Teesside, staffed by qualified technicians and mechanics who provide a maintenance service which covers a wide range of requirements including:
- Vehicle and trailer inspections to V.I standard.
- Vehicle and trailer servicing, repairs and refurbishment.
- Roadside assistance and heavy recovery.
- A mobile workshop vehicle, allowing on-site servicing
- Washdown facility for commercial vehicles, with brush out facilities and sanitisers available. Tokens for this service are available from the workshop.
At this facility we provide first class levels of repair and maintenance servicing, offering our customers comprehensive and far-reaching expertise in the field. For more information please contact us today.